Friday, July 29, 2011

OUR HOMESCHOOL DAILY SCHEDULE

Our 3 youngest at the Nature Center
The list below is our most recent, handy-dandy school schedule. The list reminds me of those pretty "Back To School" commercials on television. It looks nice, but the reality is that nobody dances in the hallways with their new backpack glistening in professional lighting.

Homeschool Teacher's Plan BookI'm posting an example of our homeschool schedule anyway, though I change the "boxes" often and the days flow a little less perfectly than a spreadsheet can portray. One day I may video our day just to show how imperfectly we accomplish this list.





Be that as it may, for those who like a little order now and then, this is how is "could" be done. :o)

2 comments:

pdw said...

I think I really missed the boat working full-time and homeschooling. Up at 5:30, no free time slot until 9:00 or 10:00, lights out at 11:30 . . .

The Mom with Brownies said...

It's a beautiful thing. When I had to work full time, we did not homeschool. I feel for you and hope that you are not overwhelmed. Some people can do what you do, but they are much stronger than me.

I hope all is going well. :o)